Congratulations on your new home!
I look forward to working with you as your Vintage Security Integrated Systems technology consultant. Through our exclusive partnership with your builder, we offer a variety of exclusively available security-based smart home and integrated technology features that provide life safety as well as enhance the overall lifestyle conveniences and entertainment of your new home. I have worked in with the building industry and their clients for the past 20 plus years and I look forward to helping your design the technology options for your new home.
By designing your integrated systems technology infrastructure before your home is constructed:
- Wiring will be concealed within the walls during construction.
- Custom technology features will be architecturally built-in into your décor.
- Installation will be inspected by your builder and Vintage industry certified professionals.
- You will be covered by an included one-year builder warranty.
- Your home will be delivered per your custom technology design choices upon moving into your new home.
I hope that you enjoy this unique customization process.
What are we going to discuss?
(1) Included standard builder structured technology wiring – Cat6 data, video (cable) and phone jacks
(2) Exclusive builder promotionally included standard security-based smart home system (requires monitoring agreement)
(3) Integrated systems and technology options (NOTE: Some builders offer certain technology options only):
- Structured technology wiring jacks – Cat6, Cat6A, video & phone
- Security-based smart home system devices and smart cameras
- Total home network packages – WiFi Certified™
- Whole house streaming music systems
- Home theater surround sound speaker packages
- Projector and audio entertainment equipment packages
- Wall-mount TV prewiring and recessed in-wall solutions
- Control4 systems
- Indoor air quality features such as central vacuum and HEPA systems
What are my payment options?
The builder determines how payment is submitted. In most circumstances’ your builder will collect payment in the form of mortgage roll-in via a change order / addendum and some builders require a deposit (Check with your builder to understand what is required). Copies of your completed Vintage technology selections are automatically forwarded onto the builder for their records and processing.
What should I do to prepare?
Please review the linked new construction checklist. This checklist will help you think in advance about your home’s design layout and lifestyle / technology needs. Please feel free to call / text or e-mail me with any questions.
I look forward to helping you custom design the technology options your new home.
I look forward to helping you design your home.
Please fill out the New Construction Checklist below in order for me to better serve your needs:
New Construction Checklist
I was raised in Prince Georges County, Maryland. After graduating from the University of Maryland, I moved into Fairfax County,VA and began my career in the security industry. I have been a security and technology consultant for the past 27 years and I have had the opportunity to work with a variety of builders consisting of national home builders, regional home builders, and custom home builders in the Virginia and DC regions. My goal is to help builders and their homebuyers customize the best possible security and technology solutions for their homes so they can enjoy their smart home for the years to come.