Congratulations on your new home!
I look forward to serving as your Vintage Security Integrated Systems Technology Specialist. Through our exclusive partnership with your builder, we offer a variety of available built-in features that will enhance the life safety, personal health, lifestyle convenience and entertainment of your new home.
By designing your integrated systems technology infrastructure before your home is constructed:
- Wiring will be concealed behind the walls and custom choice located.
- Custom technology features will be architecturally built-in into your décor.
- Installation will be inspected by your builder, the county and Vintage industry certified professionals.
- You will be covered by an included one-year builder warranty.
- Your home will be delivered per your custom technology design choices upon moving into your new home.
I hope that you enjoy this unique customization process.
What are we going to discuss?
(1) Included standard builder structured technology wiring – Cat6 data, video (cable) and phone jacks
(2) Exclusive builder promotionally included standard security-based smart home system (requires monitoring agreement)
(3) Integrated systems and technology options:
- Structured technology wiring jacks – Cat6, Cat6A, video & phone
- Security-based smart home system devices and smart cameras
- Total home network packages – WiFi Certified™
- Whole house streaming music systems
- Home theater surround sound speaker packages
- Theater projector and audio entertainment equipment packages
- Wall-mount TV prewiring and recessed in-wall solutions
- Control4 automation
- Indoor air quality features such as central vacuum and HEPA systems
What are my payment options?
Your builder will collect payment in the form of mortgage roll-in or an additional deposit. With today’s interest rates, each $1,000 in technology options adds less than $5 a month to your mortgage.
What should I do to prepare?
Please review the attached checklist. This will help you think in advance about your home’s layout and technology needs. Please feel free to call or e-mail me with any questions.
I look forward to helping you design your home.
Please fill out the New Construction Checklist below in order for me to better serve your needs:
New Construction Checklist
I’m excited to have the opportunity to assist you with designing a security and technology system to meet your needs in your new home. I was born in Washington DC and grew up in Prince Georges and Charles Counties while I now currently reside in Anne Arundel County with my family. I am a seasoned security and technology consultant with over 16 years in the industry. I have a proven track record managing a mix of residential construction accounts (National builder, regional builder, and custom builders) in the Maryland/DC region. I have been recognized as a top representative for delivering results and exceptional customer experience and my goal is to help provide my customers with innovative solutions through my product knowledge that guarantees simplicity and confidence for your home or business. When I’m not working you can usually find me with my family or friends riding dirt bikes and enjoying many other sports outdoors. I love that my career allows me to meet and get to know so many different people during such an exciting time in their lives while building or moving into their new home. I’m looking forward to providing you with our Vintage Advantage!