Congratulations on your new home!
I look forward to serving as your Vintage Security Integrated Systems Technology Specialist. Through our exclusive partnership with your builder, we offer a variety of available built-in features that will enhance the life safety, personal health, lifestyle convenience and entertainment of your new home.
By designing your integrated systems technology infrastructure before your home is constructed:
- Wiring will be concealed behind the walls and custom choice located.
- Custom technology features will be architecturally built-in into your décor.
- Installation will be inspected by your builder, the county and Vintage industry certified professionals.
- You will be covered by an included one-year builder warranty.
- Your home will be delivered per your custom technology design choices upon moving into your new home.
I hope that you enjoy this unique customization process.
What are we going to discuss?
(1) Included standard builder structured technology wiring – Cat6 data, video (cable) and phone jacks
(2) Exclusive builder promotionally included standard security-based smart home system (requires monitoring agreement)
(3) Integrated systems and technology options:
- Structured technology wiring jacks – Cat6, Cat6A, video & phone
- Security-based smart home system devices and smart cameras
- Total home network packages – WiFi Certified™
- Whole house streaming music systems
- Home theater surround sound speaker packages
- Theater projector and audio entertainment equipment packages
- Wall-mount TV prewiring and recessed in-wall solutions
- Control4 automation
- Indoor air quality features such as central vacuum and HEPA systems
What are my payment options?
Your builder will collect payment in the form of mortgage roll-in or an additional deposit. With today’s interest rates, each $1,000 in technology options adds less than $5 a month to your mortgage.
What should I do to prepare?
Please review the attached checklist. This will help you think in advance about your home’s layout and technology needs. Please feel free to call or e-mail me with any questions.
I look forward to helping you design your home.
Please fill out the New Construction Checklist below in order for me to better serve your needs:
New Construction Checklist
I believe that, in sales, educating the clients about product offerings allows the customer to purchase with confidence. My 30 years of experience in the security & low voltage industry, provides me the ability to best serve my clients. My experience within the industry includes five years in installation, eight years as an owner/operator of a security company, and 25 years of this experience was in security & low voltage sales and design. I was invited to join Vintage Security when the company was founded in 2001 and have been an integral part in the growth of the company. Recreationally, I am an avid Orioles and Ravens fan who also enjoys creating unique kitchen cuisine.