Congratulations on your new home!
I look forward to serving as your Vintage Security Integrated Systems Technology Specialist. Through our exclusive partnership with your builder, we offer a variety of available built-in features that will enhance the life safety, personal health, lifestyle convenience and entertainment of your new home.
By designing your integrated systems technology infrastructure before your home is constructed:
- Wiring will be concealed behind the walls and custom choice located.
- Custom technology features will be architecturally built-in into your décor.
- Installation will be inspected by your builder, the county and Vintage industry certified professionals.
- You will be covered by an included one-year builder warranty.
- Your home will be delivered per your custom technology design choices upon moving into your new home.
I hope that you enjoy this unique customization process.
What are we going to discuss?
(1) Included standard builder structured technology wiring – Cat6 data, video (cable) and phone jacks
(2) Exclusive builder promotionally included standard security-based smart home system (requires monitoring agreement)
(3) Integrated systems and technology options:
- Structured technology wiring jacks – Cat6, Cat6A, video & phone
- Security-based smart home system devices and smart cameras
- Total home network packages – WiFi Certified™
- Whole house streaming music systems
- Home theater surround sound speaker packages
- Theater projector and audio entertainment equipment packages
- Wall-mount TV prewiring and recessed in-wall solutions
- Control4 automation
- Indoor air quality features such as central vacuum and HEPA systems
What are my payment options?
Your builder will collect payment in the form of mortgage roll-in or an additional deposit. With today’s interest rates, each $1,000 in technology options adds less than $5 a month to your mortgage.
What should I do to prepare?
Please review the attached checklist. This will help you think in advance about your home’s layout and technology needs. Please feel free to call or e-mail me with any questions.
I look forward to helping you design your home.
Please fill out the New Construction Checklist below in order for me to better serve your needs:
New Construction Checklist
I believe that, in sales, educating the clients about product offerings allows the customer to purchase with confidence. My 27 years of experience in the security & low voltage industry, provides me the ability to best serve my clients. My experience within the industry includes five years in installation, eight years as an owner/operator of a security company, and 22 years of this experience was in security & low voltage sales and design. I was invited to join Vintage Security when the company was founded in 2001 and have been an integral part in the growth of the company. Recreationally, I am an avid Orioles and Ravens fan who also enjoys creating unique kitchen cuisine. My passion that drives me is his love of my family and friends!!! With that, the very best compliment you can give me is a referral.